First stakeholders meeting for the state of West Bengal “DPR preparation of Forestry Interventions for Ganga” 20-21 July 2015 at Kolkata (WB)
- 1.Introduction & Briefing about the Project by Dr. Savita, I.F.S, Director,FRI.
- 2. FIG- An Approach paper forW.B. by Shri T.V.N. Rao, I.F.S, Nodal Officer, F.I.G., W.B.
- 3. Forestry Interventions in Forest lands of Gangetic West Bengal: Shri R.R.P. Singh, I.F.S.
- 4. Industrial Pollution Management In River Ganga: Prof. KalyanRudra, Chairman WBPCB
- 5.Forestry Interventions in Sundarban Mangroves for Clean Ganga: Shri Pradeep Vyas, I.F.S.
- 6. Pollution load on Ganga- Impact on Climate Change: Shri Asis Majumdar, NAEB.
- 7. Proposed Chapters of the DPR of FIG: Shri Kunal Satyarthi, Project coordinator
- 8.Watershed Based approach for the Interventions in Gangetic W.B: Shri Ravi Kant Sinha,I.F.S.
- 9.Soil & Moisture Conservation interventions in Gangetic West Bengal: Shri Ujjal Ghosh, I.F.S
- 10.Forestry Interventions in Wetlands of Gangetic West Bengal: Dr. DhrubajyotiGhosh& Dr.SubirGhosh
- 11.Developing Social Institutions as a tool of Clean Ganga: Dr. S.B. Roy,IBRAD.
- 1.GROUP IV: Soil & Moisture Conservation Intervention of CleanGanga.
- 2. GROUP V:Forestry Interventions in Urban&Rural Institutions.
- 3. GROUP I: Forestry Interventions in ForestLands.
- 4.GROUP II: Forestry Interventions in Mangroves of Sundarbans.
- 5. GROUP VII: Biodiversity conservation in and around Ganga.
- 6.GROUP III: Forestry Interventions in Wetlands of WestBengal.
- 7.GROUP VI:Developing Social Institutions/Institutional mechanisms for implementation.
National level Stake holders meeting on DPR Preparation of Forestry Interventions for Ganga, 2nd – 3rd July 2015, Convocation Hall,FRI Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- 1. Clean Ganga Mission- Way Forward, by TVSN Prasad, Joint Secretary, Managing Director, NMCG
- 2. Journey so Far: Learnings from three (four) State consultations and one National Kick-off meeting,by KunalSatyarthi, Project Co- ordinator, Head, Silviculture Division, FRI
- 3. Forestry Interventions for Clean Ganga: A Collaborative Initiative Of National Mission For Clean Ganga(NMCG), FRI & SFDs, by Dr. SavitaDirector, FRI, Chief Project Co-ordinator
- 4. Forestry Interventions for Ganga: Integrated Approach to Project, by Dr. SejalWorah,WWF, India
- 5. Forestry Interventions can Improve River Flow Regimes and Water Quality, by Prof. BrijGopal, (Retd.), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi&Co- ordinator, Centre for Inland Waters in South Asia.
- 6. Floodplain restoration: Principles and Practices, by FayazKhudsar,Yamuna Biodiversity Park
- 7. Forestry Interventions for Ganga in Uttarakhand, by Gambhir Singh, CCF, Nodal Officer, Uttarakhand
- 8.Recommendations for Forestry Interventions for Ganga in Uttar Pradesh, by Dr. KumudDubey, Director, CSFER, Allahabad, Nodal Officer from FRI for Uttar Pradesh.
- 9. NamamiGange, by PrashantVerma, CCF, Nodal Officer, Uttar Pradesh
- 10. DPR on Forestry Interventions for Ganga, by S. K. Awasthi, CF, Meerut
- 11. DPR Preparations of Forestry Interventions for Ganga (Uttarakhand State), by Dr. Ombir Singh, Scientist- E, Seed Testing Laboratory, Silviculture Division, FRI, Nodal Officer from FRI for Uttarakhand
- 12. GANGA PUNARDARSHANby “Eco- Task Force”, by Col. HRS Rana, Eco Task Force
- 13. Status and Sustainable Management of Medicinal Plants in Holi Ganga Basin and NamamiGange, by Lalit Narayan,National Medicinal Plant Board, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India
- 14. Medicinal Plants: Data Gaps related to Wild Collected Produce, by Dr. G. S. Goraya, DDG (Research), ICFRE
- 15. Forestry Interventions in Riparian Zone of the Ganges in Muzaffarnagar, by Muzaffarnagar Forest Division
- 1. DPR Preparation of Forestry Interventions for Ganga and its tributaries for the state of Bihar, by Dr. Gopal Singh, DFO, Patna, Nodal Officer, Bihar
- 2. Forestry Interventions For Ganga In The State of Bihar, byManoj Kumar, Research Officer, FRI, Nodal Officer for Bihar from FRI
- 3.Forestry interventions for Ganga in Jharkhand, by Dr. S. A. Ansari, Director, IFP, Ranchi, Nodal Officer for Jharkhand from FRI
- 4. Forestry Interventions For Ganga in Jharkhand under NamamiGange Project, by N. K. Singh, CF, Dumka, Nodal Officer, Jharkhand
- 5. Forestry Interventions for Ganga – West Bengal, by Neelu Gera, Head, RSM Division, FRI& Dean, FRI (Deemed) University, Nodal officer for West Bengal from FRI
- 6. Ganges in West Bengal, by Dr. R. P. Saini, PCCF, West Bengal, Nodal Officer, West Bengal
- 7. Forestry Interventions for Ganga in Uttarakhand Hills,by S. K. Singh, CCF (Retd.)Consultant, JICA Project,Uttarakhand
- 8. Rejuvenating (?) Ganga, by Dr. Manoj Mishra, NMCG
- 9. Integrity of Himalayan Landscape: Critical Factor for Nirmal and Aviral Ganga, by Dr. G. S. Goraya,DDG (Research), ICFRE
- 10. I“Proposed Chapters” of DPR Preparation of Forestry Interventions for Ganga, by Dr. Savita, Director, FRI, Chief Project Co- ordinator
First National level “Kick-off meeting of the Stakeholders of Five States”, 25-26 May 2015, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- 1. Learning so far and way ahead ….few thoughts , plant a tree for Ganga – A collaborative Initiative of National Mission for Clean Ganga , FRI and SFD
- 2. Forestry Interventions for Ganga : some thoughts – By PP Bhojvaid ,Director FRI
- 3. Clean Ganga, Now and forever By- Kunal Satyarthi, IFS Head, Silviculture Division Forest Research Institute (FRI ) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- 4. Learning from three (four) State consultations. –by Kunal Satyarthi, IFS Head, Silviculture Division Forest Research Institute (FRI) Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- 5. Towards a river basin INITIATIVE FOR GANGA By E J James.
- 6. Water Management in Agriculture/ Forestry – By T.B.S. Rajput , Water Technology Centre Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi 110012
- 7. FORESTRY INTERVENTIONS FOR GANGA REJUVENATION By Prof. S.C Rai
- 8. Forestry intervention for Ganga by Irrigation & Water Resources Department Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- 1. NATIONAL LEVEL KICK-OFF MEETING WETLAND MANAGEMENT FRI DEHRADUN 25th-26th MAY,2015 by Dr. S. Kaul FORMER ADVISOR Ministry of Environment & Forests Government of India
- 2. Riverine Ecosystem Management, by R. K. Sinha, Professor and Head Department of Zoology, Environmental Biology Laboratory Patna University, Patna 800 005
- 3. Forestry Interventions forGanga . 25th – 26th May 2015, FRI, Dehradun by: Pankaj Mishra, Survey of India, Dehradun
- 4. GROUP PRESENTATION OF UTTARAKHAND FOR FORESTRY INTERVENTION FOR GANGA,WEST BENGAL GROUP By T.V .N RAO
- 5. DPR of Forestry Interventions for Ganga (FIG), Group Discussion & Group Presentation Bihar by B.N JHA
- 6. First National Level “kick-off Meeting of stakeholders of five states , DPR Preparation Of Forestry intervention for Ganga: Group discussion and group presentation (Representative in state of Jharkhand) by N.k singh , CF, Jharkhand
- 7. UP group discussion’s suggestion.
- 8. Uttarakhand group discussion’s suggestion.
First Consultation Meeting of BIHAR,19th -20th May, 2015, Environment & Forest Department, Patna (Bihar)
- 1: Forestry Interventions for Ganga Rejuvenation in the state of Bihar by Prof. R. K. Sinha (HOD, Zoology Dept, Patna Science College, Patna)
- 2: Clean Ganga: Now and forever by Mr. Kunal Satyarthi (Head, Silviculture Division, FRI)
- 3: Water quality and quantity in Transboundary Ganga river Basin by Dr. Ashok Ghosh (Professor, Department of Environment and Water Management, A. N. College, Patna)
- 1: Clean Ganga Green Ganga by Arvinder Singh (CF, Patna)
- 2: Forestry intervention for Ganga by M. J. Mishra (CCF, JFM, Bihar)
- 3: Bringing Ganga back to Patna by Er. Rajesh Kumar (Engineer – in – Chief, North WRD, Govt. of Bihar)
- 4: Eco-restoration & run-off moderation through soil & water conservation works by T. R. Yadav (Watershed Consultant)
- 5: Ongoing activity of BUIDCO in Ganga Cleaning by Pankaj Kumar (Environmental Engineer, BUIDCO)
- 6: National Mission on Clean Ganga by C. P. Kanduja (CF, Sawan)
Consultation Meeting for DPR Preparation on “Forestry Interventions for Ganga”, 11-12 May,2015 at CSFER, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- 1.Forestry interventions for the Ganga by Dr. H.P. Chaudhary Professor Emeritus (Forestry & Environment) SHIATS (AAI), Allahabad
- 2.Clean Ganga, Now and Forever by Mr. Kunal Sathyarthi, Head of Silviculture division, FRI (Dehradun)
- 3.How Forestry Interventions can Help River Flows and Water Quality of R. Ganga by Dr. Brij Gopal Centre for Inland Waters in South Asia
- 4.Ganga and Forest Interface by Dr. P.P. Bhojvaid
- 5.Biological Intervention for Clean Ganga by Mr. K.Praveen Rao, IFS, Chief Conservator of Forests, Allahabad Circle
- 6.Namami Gange, Meerut Forest Division by Mr. Sushant Sharma, DFO, Meerut
- 7.Forestry interventions for Ganga in Allahabad Zone by Mr. G.N. Murthy, IFS, CCF (Allahabad)
- 8.Forestry interventions for Ganga in Allahabad by Dr. D.P. Gupta, DFO, Kashi, Wildlife Division, Varanasi
- 9.Forestry Interventions for Ganga by Mr. Manoj Kumar Khare , DFO-Allahabad
- 10. Forestry Interventions for Rejuvenating River Ganga by Dr. S.R.K. Varshney, IFS, Chief Conservator of Forests (Research) & Director, FRI-UP, Kanpur
- 11. Proposed forestry interventions for conservation of Ganga : Namami Gange by Mr. Anuj kumar Saxena, DFO, Bulandshar
- 12. Forestry interventions for Ganga in Varanasi by Mr. Ashok Dixit, CF, Varanasi
- 13. Riparian Forest Restoration by Dr. A.S. Raghubanshi, Director, IESD-BHU
- 14. Study water resources of Tons basin through Swat Model by Mr. Sudhir Kumar Singh, K. Banerjee Centre of Atmospheric and Ocean Studies, IIDs, University of Allahabad
- 15. Riparian Buffer Zone and River Corridor by Dr. B.Mehera, Associate Professor, Head Dept. of Agroforestry & Associate Dean, School of Forestry and Environment, Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture , Science and Technology
- 16. Ecosystems 0f Allahabad and it’s monitoring requirements for developing it in to a sustainable smart city by A.K. Tiwari department of Botany Ewing Christian college (Allahabad central University), Allahabad
- 1. Remote Sensing, GIS & GPS Applicationsm In Forestry Interventions for Ganga by Dr. Paridhi Nagiyan & Rachna Soni, Remote Sensing Applications Centre, U.P., Lucknow
- 2. Welcome to Kumbh City,Allahabad by K.P. Dubey, GM Forest Corporation (East), Allahabad
- 3. Fisheries of the river Ganga: Present Status and Future Predictions by P.R. Singh Zoology Department, University of Allahabad
- 4. THE ROLE OF YOUTH IN KEEPING GANGA CLEAN by Dr. Manju Singh, Programme Coordinator( National Service Scheme), University of Allahabad
- 5. Forestry Interventions for Ganga by RAJESH DAYAL, ICAR – National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources Lucknow
- 6. ATTRIBUTES OF DPR FOR “FORESTRY INTERVENTENIONS FOR THE GANGA” : A common man’s perspective by Brijendra Swaroop, IFS, Conservator of Forests (Central), Regional Office- Ministry of Forests, Environment & Climate Change, Government of India, Lucknow
- 7. A PRESENTATION FOR DPR PREPARATION OF “FORESTRY INTERVENTIONS FOR GANGA” by Devendra Kumar Pandey, Municipal Commissioner, ALLAHABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION
- 8. NAMAMI GANGE Integrated Ganga Conservation Programme by Ram Kumar, I.F.S., DFO, Kanpur
First Consultation meeting for Uttarakhand”,16-17 April 2015, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun(Uttarakhand)
- 1. “Para 95 Page 29 Of Tehri Forest Division Working Plan 1939-40 To 1965-66” by Dr. S Chandola
- 2. “Woes of the Ganges Degrading Upstream Landscape Lack of Sensitivity and Respect for Hill Ecosystems” by Dr. GS Goraya
- 3. “Forestry Interventions for Ganga : some thoughts” by Dr PP Bhojvaid
- 4. “Clean Ganga, Now and Forever” by Mr. Kunal Satyarthi
- 5. “Catchment, Floodplain and Riparian Vegetation for River Flows and Water Quality” by Dr. Brij Gopal
- 6. “Ganges and Forests: Interface” by Dr. PP Bhojvaid
- 7. “Ganga pollution and the role of forestry: decentralized and in-situ approach” by Dr. Nadeem Khalil
- 8. “Forestry Interventions for Ganga” by Gambhir Singh
- 9. “Ganga dead or alive” by Dr. Anil Gautam
- 10. “Integrated livelihood support project (ILSP)loan number: 856-in Ganga Action Plan” by Mr. Kailash Bhatt
- 1. “Namami Gange” by Mr.Vikrant Tyagi
- 2. “Forestry Interventions for Ganga-Suggestions from Uttarakhand Biodiversity Board” by G.S Pandey
- 3. “Stakeholder Consultation for Clean Ganga: Current initiatives and future concerns” by K.K Rastogi
- 4. “Agricultural Scenario of Uttarakhand” by K.C Pathak
- 5. “Managing Forests For Water” by Dr. J.V Tyagi
- 6. “An Overview on Activities of Forest Survey of India” by Sh. Kamal Jeet Singh
- 7. “DPR Preparation of Forestry Intervention for Ganga” by Mr. Pankaj Mishra
- 8. “Forestry Interventions For Ganga Rejuvenation” by Mr. Manoj Kumar